Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: F. Allen
Title: TO ALLOW A STUDENT TO CHOOSE IN WHICH GRADE TO TAKE THE ACT UNDER THE VOLUNTARY UNIVERSAL ACT ASSESSMENT PROGRAM.
- Mar 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Mar 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 22 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 21 2017: Filed