Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE ARKANSAS TAX PROCEDURE ACT CONCERNING BUSINESS CLOSURES; AND TO PROVIDE THAT A BUSINESS CLOSURE ORDER ACTS AS AN INJUNCTION PROHIBITING FURTHER BUSINESS OPERATION UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY A COURT.
- Mar 8 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Revenue and Taxation
- Mar 8 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 8 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 7 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 24 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Feb 24 2017: Filed