Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: CONCERNING THE TRACKING OF AND ACCUMULATION OF DATA CONCERNING THE FAMILIAL OR RESIDENTIAL STATUS OF A VICTIM OF A SEX OFFENSE.
- Mar 9 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Mar 9 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 9 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 8 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 8 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Mar 8 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Mar 7 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Feb 27 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 24 2017: Filed