Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: C. Fite
Title: TO REQUIRE COSMETOLOGY STUDENTS TO HAVE TRAINING IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT AWARENESS.
- Mar 9 2017: TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 9 2017: Returned From the Senate as passed.
- Mar 9 2017: Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 9 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Mar 6 2017: Received from the House.
- Mar 6 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 28 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 28 2017: Filed