Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO ENCOURAGE CONTINUED COLLABORATION BETWEEN HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, EDUCATORS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AND THE ARKANSAS COMMUNITY IN BATTLING THE ABUSE OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS IN ARKANSAS.
- Jan 19 2017: READ AND ADOPTED.
- Jan 17 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 12 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 12 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Jan 12 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 10 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Jan 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 9 2017: Filed