Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO CLARIFY THE LAW CONCERNING THE FINES, FEES, AND COSTS THAT MAY BE ASSESSED FOR A VIOLATION OF THE MANDATORY SEAT BELT USE LAW.
- Mar 1 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 1 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Mar 1 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Jan 19 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 18 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Jan 18 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 18 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 17 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 10 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Jan 10 2017: Filed