Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE NALOXONE ACCESS ACT TO INCLUDE THE EMPLOYEES OF THE ARKANSAS STATE CRIME LAB.
- Jan 31 2017: Notification that SB111 is now Act 70
- Jan 26 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Jan 26 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Jan 26 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Jan 26 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Jan 26 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Jan 26 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 24 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 23 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 23 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Jan 23 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 23 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 18 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 11 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Jan 11 2017: Filed