Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: B. Johnson
Title: TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF SURVIVING FAMILY MEMBERS OF A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WHO DIES IN THE LINE OF DUTY; AND TO EXEMPT CERTAIN LAW ENFORCEMENT RECORDS FROM DISCLOSURE; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Feb 1 2017: Re-referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 1 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 1 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Feb 1 2017: Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Jan 23 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Jan 19 2017: Filed