Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: J. English
Title: CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS; AND TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING CERTAIN EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS OF THE DIRECTOR AND OF VETERANS' CLAIMS SPECIALISTS.
- Mar 7 2017: Notification that SB159 is now Act 387
- Feb 28 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 28 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 27 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 27 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Jan 30 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Jan 30 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 30 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 26 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 23 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Jan 23 2017: Filed