Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: E. Williams
Title: PERMITTING THE USE OF ROOMS OR FACILITIES BELONGING TO STATE AGENCIES OR POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS FOR MEETINGS OF SPECIFIC GOVERNMENTAL BODIES; AND AMENDING THE ARKANSAS CONSTITUTION UNDER ARKANSAS CONSTITUTION, ARTICLE 19, ? 30.
- Feb 22 2017: Notification that SB169 is now Act 207
- Feb 21 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 20 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 20 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 20 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 17 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 1 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Feb 1 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 1 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 1 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 31 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 23 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Jan 23 2017: Filed