Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO CREATE AN EXEMPTION FOR LICENSURE FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS OFFERING FREE HEALTHCARE SERVICES THROUGH A PROGRAM IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE FEDERAL INNOVATIVE READINESS TRAINING.
- Feb 22 2017: Notification that SB170 is now Act 205
- Feb 21 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 20 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 20 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 20 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 17 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 6 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 6 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 2 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 23 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Jan 23 2017: Filed