Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: CONFERRING STATEWIDE JURISDICTION TO A CERTIFIED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER EMPLOYED BY THE STATE PARKS DIVISION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND TOURISM.
- Feb 20 2017: Notification that SB172 is now Act 202
- Feb 16 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 16 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 16 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 16 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 16 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT- HOUSE
- Feb 9 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 9 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 9 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 1 2017: Re-referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Jan 31 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 23 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Economic Development
- Jan 23 2017: Filed