Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: E. Cheatham
Title: TO ALLOW MEMBERS WITH RECIPROCAL SERVICE TO RETIRE UPON A DETERMINATION OF DISABILITY; TO AMEND DISABILITY RETIREMENT PROCEDURES; TO ENCOURAGE DISABILITY RETIREES TO RETURN TO EMPLOYMENT; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 8 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the CALENDAR.
- Mar 7 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Mar 7 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 7 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Mar 7 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 6 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 24 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Joint Committee on Public Retirement and Social Security Programs
- Jan 24 2017: Filed