Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: J. Hendren
Title: CONCERNING THE OFFENSE OF AGGRAVATED ASSAULT UPON A CERTIFIED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OR AN EMPLOYEE OF A CORRECTIONAL FACILITY; TO PROVIDE A MORE SERIOUS PENALTY FOR KNOWINGLY DISCHARGING A FIREARM AT A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER.
- Mar 6 2017: Notification that SB20 is now Act 367
- Feb 27 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 27 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 23 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 23 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 23 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 23 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 21 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 24 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 24 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Jan 24 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 24 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 23 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 9 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Dec 5 2016: Filed