Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: B. Sample
Title: TO PROHIBIT THE INCLUSION OF TERMS REQUIRING A MEMBER'S RETIREMENT FROM THE ARKANSAS TEACHER RETIREMENT SYSTEM IN CONTRACT BUYOUT PLANS; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 9 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 9 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Mar 8 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 8 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Mar 8 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 8 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Mar 8 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 1 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the CALENDAR.
- Feb 28 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 28 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 28 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 28 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 25 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Joint Committee on Public Retirement and Social Security Programs
- Jan 25 2017: Filed