Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND THE DEADLINE FOR CONDUCTING LOGIC AND ACCURACY TESTING FOR RUNOFF ELECTIONS.
- Feb 16 2017: Notification that SB22 is now Act 164
- Feb 14 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 14 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 14 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 14 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 14 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 25 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Jan 25 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Jan 25 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 25 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 24 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 9 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Dec 6 2016: Filed