Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: D. Sanders
Title: TO CREATE THE ARKANSAS SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH MATCHING GRANT PROGRAM; AND TO PROVIDE FOR MATCHING GRANTS TO BUSINESSES THAT HAVE RECEIVED FEDERAL SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH GRANTS.
- Feb 16 2017: Notification that SB249 is now Act 166
- Feb 14 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 14 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 14 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 14 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 14 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT- HOUSE
- Feb 6 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 6 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 2 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Economic Development
- Jan 30 2017: Filed