Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO AMEND ARKANSAS CONSTITUTION, AMENDMENT 98, ALSO KNOWN AS THE "ARKANSAS MEDICAL MARIJUANA AMENDMENT OF 2016" TO REPEAL THE PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE ABILITY OF A DISPENSARY TO GROW MARIJUANA.
- Feb 14 2017: EXPUNGED
- Feb 14 2017: Read the third time and failed.
- Feb 13 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 13 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Feb 13 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Jan 30 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Jan 30 2017: Filed