Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO TRANSFER THE OFFICE OF HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH; AND TO AMEND THE DUTIES OF THE OFFICE OF HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
- Feb 22 2017: Notification that SB257 is now Act 270
- Feb 21 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 20 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 20 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 20 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 17 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Feb 6 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 6 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 6 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 2 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 30 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Jan 30 2017: Filed