Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: D. Wallace
Title: TO REQUIRE A PEER REVIEW PROGRAM FOR PUBLIC ACCOUNTANCY LICENSEES; AND TO AMEND PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE PROFESSION OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTANCY.
- Mar 1 2017: Notification that SB260 is now Act 278
- Feb 27 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 27 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 23 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 23 2017: Rules suspended.
- Feb 23 2017: House Amendment No. 1 read first time, rule suspended, read second time and concurred in.
- Feb 20 2017: Returned From the House as passed as amended.
- Feb 17 2017: Returned To Senate as passed, as amended # 1
- Feb 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 16 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 16 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 16 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Feb 13 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE
- Feb 13 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 13 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 13 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 31 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Insurance and Commerce
- Jan 31 2017: Filed