Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO ADD HUMAN TRAFFICKING TO THE DEFINITIONS OF ABUSE AND SEXUAL ABUSE WITHIN THE ARKANSAS JUVENILE CODE OF 1989 AND CHILD MALTREATMENT ACT.
- Feb 22 2017: Notification that SB271 is now Act 209
- Feb 21 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 20 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 20 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 20 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 17 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 17 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 16 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 14 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 14 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 14 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 14 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 13 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 13 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Feb 13 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Feb 9 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 1 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 1 2017: Filed