Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: E. Williams
Title: PROHIBITING CRUELTY TOWARDS CERTAIN TYPES OF EQUINES UNDER THE CRIMINAL LAW.
- Mar 7 2017: Notification that SB280 is now Act 389
- Feb 28 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 28 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 27 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 27 2017: Rules suspended.
- Feb 27 2017: House Amendment No. 1 read first time, rule suspended, read second time and concurred in.
- Feb 21 2017: Returned From the House as passed as amended.
- Feb 21 2017: Returned To Senate as passed, as amended # 1
- Feb 21 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 16 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 16 2017: Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- Feb 16 2017: Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Feb 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT- HOUSE
- Feb 9 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 9 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 9 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 6 2017: Filed