Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: B. Johnson
Title: TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING THE COLLECTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF DELINQUENT PERSONAL TAXES.
- Feb 20 2017: Notification that SB282 is now Act 197
- Feb 16 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 16 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 15 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 15 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 15 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Feb 9 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 9 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 9 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Revenue and Taxation
- Feb 6 2017: Filed