Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO REPEAL THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE USE OF CERTAIN AFTERMARKET CRASH PARTS IN REPAIR OF A VEHICLE.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned From the House as requested.
- Feb 27 2017: Returned To the Senate as requested.
- Feb 21 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE
- Feb 20 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 20 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 20 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 7 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Insurance and Commerce
- Feb 7 2017: Filed