Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: CONCERNING THE SENTENCING OF A PERSON UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE; AND ESTABLISHING THE FAIR SENTENCING OF MINORS ACT OF 2017.
- Mar 9 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 1 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 28 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 28 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 28 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 28 2017: The vote by which the emergency clause FAILED was EXPUNGED.
- Feb 28 2017: Emergency Clause failed of adoption.
- Feb 28 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 27 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 27 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Feb 27 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 7 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 7 2017: Filed