Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: A. Clark
Title: TO AMEND THE DEFINITION OF "NEGLECT" AND THE LAW CONCERNING CLOSURES OF CHILD MALTREATMENT INVESTIGATIONS; AND TO MAKE CERTAIN ACTS OF A PARENT, GUARDIAN, CUSTODIAN, OR FOSTER PARENT NONCRIMINAL.
- Feb 20 2017: Re-referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 20 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 20 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Feb 20 2017: Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Feb 8 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Judiciary
- Feb 8 2017: Filed