Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: B. Sample
Title: TO REPEAL THE EXPIRATION DATE PROHIBITING THE ISSUANCE OF AN ENHANCED SECURITY DRIVER'S LICENSE, A COMMERCIAL DRIVER'S LICENSE, OR AN IDENTIFICATION CARD; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
- Mar 7 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 7 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Mar 7 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 7 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Mar 7 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 7 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 27 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- Feb 23 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 23 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 23 2017: EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 23 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Feb 22 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 16 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Transportation, Technology, and Legislative Affairs
- Feb 16 2017: Filed