Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO ALLOW INSURANCE CARRIERS TO OBTAIN PRACTITIONER AND DISPENSER INFORMATION MAINTAINED BY THE PRESCRIPTION DRUG MONITORING PROGRAM; AND TO ALLOW PRESCRIBER DATA TO BE USED FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES.
- Mar 6 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 6 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Mar 6 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 6 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 22 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Feb 22 2017: Filed