Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO EXPAND THE ABILITY OF THE STATE TO NEGOTIATE CONTRACTS; TO DEFINE "COLLUSION" UNDER ARKANSAS PROCUREMENT LAW; AND TO REQUIRE REVIEW OF A CONTRACT BEFORE IT IS RATIFIED OR AFFIRMED.
- Mar 9 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Mar 8 2017: Re-referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Mar 8 2017: The vote by which SB 448 PASSED was EXPUNGED.
- Mar 8 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 7 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 27 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Feb 27 2017: Filed