Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: B. Johnson
Title: TO CREATE PENALTIES UNDER THE STATE PLANT BOARD FOR THE MISUSE OF DICAMBA OR RELATED PRODUCTS; TO LIMIT THE USE OF PENALTIES ABOVE ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000); AND TO DIRECT MONEYS TO SCHOLARSHIPS AND TRAINING OF PERSONNEL.
- Mar 9 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 7 2017: Re-referred to Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Economic Development
- Mar 7 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 7 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Mar 7 2017: Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Feb 28 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Economic Development
- Feb 28 2017: Filed