Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: D. Wallace
Title: TO AMEND TITLE 6 OF THE ARKANSAS CODE CONCERNING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS FOR HISTORY IN THE CLASSROOM; AND TO EFFECT A SEPARATE HOLIDAY FOR DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
- Mar 8 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 7 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Mar 7 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 7 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 6 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 6 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Mar 6 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Mar 2 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 28 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Feb 28 2017: Filed