Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: L. Chesterfield
Title: TO REPEAL THE REQUIREMENT THAT A PUBLIC SCHOOL OR SCHOOL DISTRICT PROVIDE A DUTY-FREE LUNCH PERIOD FOR FULL-TIME NONEXEMPT CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEES.
- Mar 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 9 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Mar 9 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 9 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 2 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Education
- Mar 2 2017: Filed