Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: K. Ingram
Title: TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING ETHICS VIOLATIONS BY CERTAIN ELECTED OFFICIALS; TO PROHIBIT CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS FROM SOLICITING OR ACCEPTING LOANS FROM LOBBYISTS; AND TO AMEND ARKANSAS CONSTITUTION, ARTICLE 19, SECTION 30.
- Jan 19 2017: Re-referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Jan 19 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 19 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Jan 19 2017: Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Jan 9 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
- Nov 18 2016: Filed