Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Sponsors: B. Sample
Title: TO ALLOW A LIENHOLDER TO FILE ELECTRONICALLY A LIEN ON A MOTOR VEHICLE, AN ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE, A MOBILE HOME OR MANUFACTURED HOME, OR AN IMPLEMENT OF HUSBANDRY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Mar 9 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- Mar 9 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Mar 9 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 9 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Mar 8 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 6 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Transportation, Technology, and Legislative Affairs
- Mar 6 2017: Filed