Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO WAIVE THE LICENSURE RENEWAL FEE CHARGED BY THE ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF DENTAL EXAMINERS, THE STATE BOARD OF OPTOMETRY, AND THE ARKANSAS STATE MEDICAL BOARD FOR CERTAIN ACTIVE-DUTY MILITARY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONS.
- Feb 20 2017: Notification that SB95 is now Act 204
- Feb 16 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 16 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 15 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 15 2017: Returned from the House as passed.
- Feb 15 2017: Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Feb 15 2017: Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 14 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 31 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 31 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Jan 31 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 31 2017: Read the third time and passed.
- Jan 26 2017: REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 26 2017: Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- Jan 26 2017: Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Jan 25 2017: Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Jan 9 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor
- Jan 9 2017: Filed