Bills & Resolutions
See Bill: Download
Title: TO ADOPT THE JOINT RULES OF THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE NINETY-FIRST GENERAL ASSEMBLY.
- Feb 9 2017: Approved by the Governor
- Feb 7 2017: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 6 2017: Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- Feb 6 2017: ORDERED ENROLLED
- Feb 6 2017: Returned From the House as concurred in.
- Feb 6 2017: Read and adopted and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 2 2017: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 2 2017: Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on HOUSE RULES
- Feb 2 2017: RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Feb 2 2017: Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 2 2017: Read the third time and adopted.
- Jan 30 2017: Re-referred to Senate Rules, Resolutions and Memorials
- Jan 30 2017: Motion was made to re-refer by voice vote, Lt. Governor ruled motion passed. Request for roll call was made. Five (5) hands were seen. By roll call, motion passed.
- Jan 26 2017: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 9 2017: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Rules, Resolutions and Memorials
- Jan 9 2017: Filed