· The number of positive COVID-19 cases in Arkansas has climbed to 62. The Governor said there is evidence of “increasing community spread.”
· In an effort to reduce the spread of the virus, the Governor issued several new directives.
· On-site instruction for K-12 schools in Arkansas will remain closed through April 17.
· State agencies will be increasing the number of employees working from home. The Governor is encouraging businesses to do the same.
· Hospitals and clinics are now required to screen staff and visitors including taking temperatures before entering facilities.
· The Governor has also instructed all restaurants and bars to limit service to carry-out or delivery service.
· He has also ordered indoor venues including gyms to close for non-essential functions.